When you are looking to hire a photographer, you obviously want someone whom you’ll be comfortable working with. So to help you better get to know me, here are 5 random things you wouldn’t know about me from my website or photo work.
1) I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
2) My favorite snack is salt and vinegar potato chips.
3) I believe nutrition is the key to health and that healthy food is an investment. I’ve transformed my family’s diet and we generally eat a whole food, unprocessed, grain-free diet. I spend a large amount of time in the kitchen. Our big cheats are when we splurge on pizza and ice cream because how sad is life without those foods. 🙂
4) I walked the Camino de Santiago in Spain with my brother in my early 20s. This is a pilgrim trail dating back to the Middle Ages that runs about 800 km (or 500 miles) from the border of France to Santiago de Compostela, Spain. We started midway and traveled about 500 km (or 300 miles) in 21 days. It was one of my most exciting travel experiences ever.
5) My husband and I LOVE to travel, and we hope to instill that love in our children. Our most recent adventure was to Costa Rica. (I’ll post pictures in another post)